RJ-Fitness is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal information we may collect includes but is not limited to the following:
- Name and/or username
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Profile photo
- Medical/health information
Health information we may collect
To provide you with the best level of support and service there is certain health information we may need to collect which includes but not limited to:
- Any medical issues that would be relevant to know for your program
- Your health situation, for example whether you are injured, pregnant or disabled
- Your current height, weight, BMI and measurements
- The facilities and/or equipment you use to train
- Training frequency, history and experience
- Information and data about you received from third party services and organisations including but not limited to Apple health, Fit bit, Garmin and Myfitness pal.
- Activity data such as steps, sleep, nutrition and workouts
- Progress data such as progress photo and weight
- Daily Calorie and protein targets set by the Trainerize app
- A description of your fitness and nutrition goals and other information you tell us that is relevant for your program
All data is collected for the purpose to build your program and provide you with the best ongoing support possible. Your data is stored securely on the Trainerize training app and will not be disclosed to anyone.
Payments are taken using a secure payment processor called Stripe, or using bank transfer in which case you will be give the correct details in which to send payment to.
When you provide us with your email address you will join our mailing list. Your email address will not under any circumstance be sold or given to any third party. You can unsubscribe from the list at any point. When you unsubscribe your details will be deleted within 30 days.
Photo, Videos & Reviews
During sessions photo’s and or videos might be taken provided you give permission for this to happen. You will also be asked to leave us a review either on Facebook or Google. These photo’s, videos and reviews might be shared to our social pages, website and used during marketing campaigns. Please inform us if you do not wish for us to use your photo’s, videos or review. If you have a complaint or problem with any image or video we use then email us at email@example.com