These terms of service detail the agreement between client and trainer for both online personal training and face to face personal training services.
1. You understand that RJ-Fitness operates on a pre-pay basis and all training packages and programs must be paid for in advance. Bookings will not be confirmed until payment has been received by the trainer.
- You understand that once you and your trainer have agreed upon most appropriate training programme/ package. Payment must be made before your place on the program is confirmed. You understand that failure to make payment will result in your place on the program being lost.
- You are protected by a 7 day guarantee when you first make a purchase from RJ-Fitness. Should you for whatever reason be unsatisfied with the service or product you have received within the first 7 days of your program. Then a full refund will be given.
- You understand that RJ-Fitness will not place you on any contract and that payments are made on a month by month basis.
- When you can’t make a in-person session 24 hours notice is required. In the event that 24 hours isn’t given your session can be lost.
- When rescheduling a session a minimum of 2 appointments slots in that week will be offered. If an appointment can’t be arranged then your session can be carried over to another week.
- You understand all in person sessions will last 55, unless otherwise stated and will start and finish on time. You also understand that your trainer may not be able to provide the full duration of the session if you are late or have the outstanding time added to another session.
- You understand the results of any training program or coaching course are not guaranteed. Your progress depends on your effort and cooperation in and outside of the sessions.
- You understand that there are inherent risks in participating in a program of strenuous exercise. If you sustain a claim to any injury while participating in the fitness program. You acknowledge that RJ-Fitness and Robert Jackson is not responsible. Except where the injury was caused by the gross negligence or intentional act of RJ-Fitness or Robert Jackson.
- You certify that your answers to the questions outlined in the Consultation are true and complete to the best of your knowledge. You agree that it is your responsibility to inform your trainer of any conditions or changes in your health, now and on-going, which might affect your ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
- Should anything happen that prevents you from participating in the training program such as long term illness or injury. Then you should pause your payment. Any outstanding sessions or program length can be either used at a later date or refunded with proof of a doctors note.
- When participating in online training such as the video workouts or programed workouts. You understand that RJ-Fitness and Robert Jackson aren’t responsible for any injuries or accidents that may happen.
- You understand that any participation in online training requires you to make time to complete the workouts and tasks. Your coach will provide you with guidance and support whilst checking in on you at regular intervals. However your coach can’t complete the program for you.
- You understand that in the unlikely event of RJ-Fitness being unable to continue your training program, you can have a refund on any outstanding sessions or program length remaining.
- You agree to the above Terms and Conditions for the duration of your training with RJ-Fitness (Trainer).
Any questions or complaints in relation to this terms of service should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
This terms of service was last updated on 10 February 2023.